2019 Divers Alert Network (USA) Career Opportunities
Divers Alert Network is looking to recruit for several positions:
- A Research Associate
- with a background (BSc/MSc) in biology, physiology, medicine, public health, or other fields related to dive research
- to assist in the organization and conduct of dive safety studies (laboratory, field and survey/surveillance), including data collection, data management, data analysis, and preparing research papers/presentations.
- A Programmer III
- to help customize, maintain and develop solutions to meet the company needs, and work on building our proprietary software built on the .Net/MS SQL framework. Understand the functionality of all existing program structure as well as independently develop new features and integrations into the existing platform.
- A Member Relations Specialist
- to assist members by answering questions from incoming calls, voicemails and emails. Problem-solve, troubleshoot and provide support to members while providing a high level of customer service. As a member of the team, you are the frontline of the organization.
You can find these and more on the DAN USA Careers webpage.
Starting date : around May 1st 2019.
If you enjoy working with people and share a passion for scuba diving, DAN would like to hear from you. To submit a résumé for consideration, please do one of the following:
- Email it: email@example.com
- Fax it: +1-919-493-3456, Attn: HR/Personnel Department.
- Mail it: HR Department, Divers Alert Network, 6 West Colony Place, Durham, NC 27705 USA
DAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2018 AUAS/DAN Diving Medicine Scholarship
May 20, 2018:
The AUAS/DAN Diving Medicine Research Scholarship was established by the Academy of Underwater Arts and Sciences with major support from Divers Alert Network (DAN) to encourage research on topics that expand our knowledge of human physiology in the marine environment.
Proposal submissions will be considered from individuals who possess: a. A PhD, MD, DO, or Master’s degree; b. Previous publications in the peer-reviewed literature; and, c. A record of interest and/or involvement with diving medical research. The award period is for a maximum of one year and may not exceed $10,000 in budget request.
You can find all information here.
Please contact Dr Michael A. Lang, PhD (Chairman, The DAN Foundation) for more details.