This Committee is charged with maintaining and expanding EUBS relationships with related scientific and professional organisations, working in the field of diving and hyperbaric medicine and physiology.
Current members: Phil Bryson (chairman), Bengusu Mirasoglu (social media), Rodrigue Pignel (OXYNET).
- Providing information to these organisations on EUBS’ membership benefits, activities and meetings, publications
- Encouraging affiliate status for these organisations, in order to mutually benefit our and their members. Currently, the following Societies and Organisations benefit from a 10% Membership Fee reduction:
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine Society (UHMS) – (as Affiliate Society, EUBS members benefit from a 50% membership fee reduction at UHMS)
- Belgian Society for Hyperbaric and Diving Medicine (SBMHS-BVOOG)
- Italian Society for Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine (SIMSI)
- German Society for Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine (GTUEM)
- Scott Haldane Foundation for diving medicine education, The Netherlands (SHF)
- Swiss Society for Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine (SUHMS)
- French Society for Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine (MEDSUBHYP)
- Liaising with the Journal Governance Committee for administrative and strategic aspects of the management of the Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine Journal.